Why Have A Coach?
Have you ever wondered ....
- Who am I?
- What should I do in the next phase of my life?
Ever thought ....
- I just need someone to give me a little direction.
- I just need to be steered down the right path.
- I'm 'stuck in the moment' and can't find my way out?
Do you want to be more confident in everyday difficult situations?
Do you just want to simply start making different choices that bring change to your life?
If this sounds like you, then lets begin. Let's discover together all you were created to be!
What is coaching?
Having a life coach is
- a rewarding and exciting adventure
- a partnership
- not therapy or counselling
- a time where the coach and client build a relationship together
As your coach, you and I will work co-operatively to bring wisdom and insight into your specific topic of discussion. Through listening skills, questions and strategies I will assist you in taking action steps that lead to transition and transformation. If you are willing to invest wholly in the coaching process, you will experience inspiration, clarity and confidence.
As a life coach, my business (and my passion!) is helping people discover what they were born to do—and then helping them do it! A life coach is a change expert, professionally trained to help others maximize their potential. When you have a personal coach giving you that kind of support, you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish! Here are some examples of what I can provide as a coach:
- Powerful tools for discovering your “sweet spot” in life
- Unconditional support and consistent encouragement
- Practical techniques for redefining priorities, getting control of your schedule and leading a healthy, balanced life
- The insight and perspective you need to take on the negative inner voices that hold you back
- An environment of complete acceptance where you can brainstorm, strategize, and envision your ideal future without inhibitions
- Goal-setting and action-planning structures to convert your dreams into realities
Take That First Step
Coaching sessions may be scheduled over the phone or in person. You will have "aha" moments but sustaining those revelations could take several months. Therefore, a committment of four to six months will be beneficial.
Contact me TODAY to schedule a FREE consultation or to find out more.